Friday, October 17, 2008

Friday Weigh-In

As I have said before, the last couple of weeks have been a real struggle.  I have fallen off the wagon several times and it affected my weight loss the most last week.    So, I was definitely hoping for a better week this time.  Today, when I weighed, I have lost another 3 lbs. bringing my total to 54lbs!!! Yaaaaaayyyyy!!!!!  My short term goal now is to have another 30 gone by Christmas.  That is 10 weeks away!  

Okay, gotta go get ready for the party/bonfire out here tonight!!

4 comments:

Giddy-Up said...

That's awesome!!! Nice work!! Keep it up!

Mrs. Chief said...

I am encouraged at your loss this week and so proud of you. 10 weeks? You got it in the bag...you will do great!

Janine said...

WHAT!!!???? Girl that is awesome you are like beatin the biggest loser weigh ins! I know you are so excited. It's downhill from here. RUN down that hill! So happy for you!

Beth E. said...

Wow! Pat yourself on the back, girl...that's great!