Monday, October 6, 2008

Dinner Review

I thought you might like some feedback on some of these dinners.  Some were new to me, and some were not ( although each time cooking can be a totally different outcome!!!)

The Glazed Sirloin was great.  Even the leeks were good.  I would give it a 4 out of 5.

The Baked Snapper was fabulous.  It was spicy even with only 1 pepper.  But I like it that way.  Make extra of the butter sauce though.  I made mine with the Can't believe it's not butter.  Very low fat.  I give it a 5!  It was really good.

The Grilled Chicken w/ Pineapple was really good too.  I give it a 4 for the chicken itself.  The spaghetti squash... not that great.  I think I undercooked it.  And I love squash so I wasn't really sure why I didn't like it, but not my fave!

Sizzling Garlic & Citrus Shrimp was gooood! Yummy shrimp!  Definitely gets a 4!

Thats all I can remember so maybe I will do better next time!


No comments: