Sunday, October 26, 2008

Dinner Time

Well, it's that time again. Time for some good dinners. Last week's were pretty good. The Herb-roasted chicken is always good. And as an added bonus, when I went to W/D to buy it, it was on sale. So, I got the whole chicken for $5.82. Can you believe that?? The Chicken Tortilla Soup was fabulous!! I loved it. I did mine in the crockpot too which made it even easier and better if that was possible. The scallops, well, they were okay. The hubby didn't care for them because unbeknownst to me, he doesn't like sweet flavors on his scallops. Fine on fish, just not on scallops. Whatever... So onto this weeks newest menu!!


MONDAY Pork Chops w/Apricot-Tomato Chutney
Asparagus
Squash
Couscous (for the kids only)

TUESDAY Baked Flounder Parmesan
Green Beans
Salad
Noodles (kids only)

THURS Pesto Chicken Spirals
Roasted Broccoli
Salad
Rice (kids only)

FRIDAY Eating out and TRICK OR TREAT!!!

1 comment:

iheartbowheads.blogspot.com said...

Holy Cow that Baked Flounder looks awesome! I just printed it out - thanks!

Holly