Thursday, September 18, 2008

Top 10 Things I Look Forward To About Not Being Fat

  1. Actually going shopping with other PEOPLE for a change/not having to hide when I see someone coming I know (don't lie, you've done it too)
  2. Not feeling guilty about eating dessert...occasionally
  3. Going to the beach and not feeling like Orca the Whale
  4. Not having to wear a bathing suit w/a skirt (not that there is anything wrong with that. they are cute.  but when you are fat you feel like you HAVE to wear one!)
  5. Wearing clothes without a letter behind the number
  6. My arms not waving at me while I am waving at you
  7. Being able to tuck my shirt in my pants...and it not scare you
  8. Being able to wear belts again that aren't the size of the equator
  9. Being able to share/borrow clothes with friends (well, maybe not my current friends, but maybe I can find some new ones that aren't quite sooo skinny!!)
  10. Actually WANTING to be in pictures with my friends and my family again!!

No comments: